Thursday, October 4, 2007

Weekend fun and more




I've been slacking lately on keeping up with this page. Seems I can never find the 'right' time to do this! If Maria is sleeping, then I've got things to do, and if she's awake - well, mommy on the computer isn't an option! She loves one-on-one attention....
Anyway, last Sunday, (Sept.30?) we went to the zoo with our friends, the O'Briens. Jack and Maria had a great time riding the train, exploring the Children's Zoo, and checking out the animals. Going to the zoo gets more fun each time we go - she notices so much more, and interacts with us so differently now. Here are some of the highlights:


Mommy and Maria on the train (immediately before she peed on me!)
Digging for bugs in the Children's Zoo.
Showing Daddy the big bears (can you hear the Maria roars in the background?)

Daddy and Maria on the tunnel slide.

"Wow, I like this fake penguin better than the real ones!"



No comments: